Has anyone tried www.Goutcure.com ?

Stopping Gout Together Forums Help My Gout! Gout Resources Forum Has anyone tried www.Goutcure.com ?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Keith Taylor 3 months ago.

• Author

j1n

Hello fellow sufferers, having gout is just a pain in the butt, isn’t it?

I’m a 23 year old male and I’ve experienced attacks of gout on and off now for about 4 years now. It runs in my family, but I hear that it’s rare for people at a young age like me to have this problem.

Seeing how it runs in the family, my dad has all the gout medicine on hand already that he keeps insisting me to take such as allopurinol and colchicine. But I’ve done some research on such medications to find out that in the long term they are really damaging for the body. So I’ve been researching on the web as to other ways that can help manage this problem that we have.

I ran across a product called Gout Care and have read a good amount of customer surveys and testimonials. What attracts me to this product is that it claims to be 100% natural made from herbal medicines. I am curious to see if anyone here has tried this product and would just like to have some feedback regarding this matter. Or maybe even recommend something that can be done to help with the gout, besides the normal watch your diet, drink lotsa water, etc. Because I’m already practicing all that right now, but would just like to take preventative future measures.

Keith Taylor
    Keymaster
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 870.25
    GoutPal Scholar Badge Rank: Scholar

GC Gout Care Ingredients from www.goutcare.com GC Gout Care Ingredients from http://www.goutcare.com[/caption%5DYucca Schidegera
    Turmeric (Curcumin)
    Certified Silymarin Extract
    Artichoke Powder (Cynara Scolymus)
    Aged Garlic (Allium Sativum)

What have these ingredients got to do with gout?

You should log in to GoutPal to reply to this topic.

If you do not want to log in, you can post a reply via the orange Gout Help button, or raise a new GoutPal helpdesk ticket.