Improve GoutPal Log In Help

Stopping Gout Together Forums GoutPal Suggestion Box Improve GoutPal Log In Help

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Donald.milotte 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

GoutPal HelpDesk
    Keymaster
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 47.16
    GoutPal Researcher Badge Rank: Researcher

GoutPal Log In Help is too complicated. It works to explain different networks. But, it doesn’t help people who cannot see exactly where they should click.

I think a video would be better. If this isn’t possible, then it’s best to show real screenshots that show a step-by-step process for asking a question. In fact, I think we need at least 4 procedures. Separate instructions for starting a new topic, and instructions for replying to an existing topic. Then, we need different versions of those for desktop and mobile users.

Also, I noticed a slight discrepancy when I was trying to explain the procedure for replying to an existing topic. Unlike starting a new topic, you cannot go straight to the Reply form unless you are logged in. Adding #new-post to the end of a topic should also work for replying to an existing topic, especially for people who are not logged in.

Donald.milotte

stupid website

I got email about someone’s gout attack. I clicked the link in the email message and went to answer his question. Did not see the question and was told I had to logon – how could I get into this website unless I was subscribed and got an email??? I had to where to logon. I did and when got in, could not find the question to answer it. I might as well unsubscribe instead of wasting my time —-

You should log in to GoutPal to reply to this topic.

If you do not want to log in, you can post a reply via the orange Gout Help button, or raise a new GoutPal helpdesk ticket.