These are new gout forum topics that are waiting to be categorized.
- How to post about Gout Resources
- I need to stay off Google for Gout Using GoutPal
- I want a divorce from allopurinol… Vegetarian Gout Forum
- I’m 28 just was diagnosed with gout In both ankles!! Don’t know what to do Baking Soda for Gout Forum and Forum for Gout Victims
- Ice Helped then Hurt…Weird, but True… Forum for Gout Seekers
- Improve Gout Groups Information Using GoutPal
- Improve GoutPal Log In Help Using GoutPal
- Improve Lasix and Gout Guidelines Secondary Gout Support Group
- Improving Uricase information Krystexxa
- Improving your GoutPal
- Infection in finger gout.
- Initial effect of taking allopurinol Allopurinol Side Effects Forum and Starting Allopurinol Questions
- Interesting “Sleep Apnea & Gout” read Secondary Gout Support Group
- Investigate Free Fatty Acids (FFA) and Gout Colchicine Problems Solved
- Is my allopurinol dose correct? Allopurinol Problems Solved
To stay up-to-date with new forum topics, subscribe to my free update service:
Don’t forget to checkout the Hottest Gout Topics:
Hello all, about a year and a half ago I had my first gout attack and since then I have had a further two attacks. All three were within 6 months of one another, in my ankles, and were excruciatingly painful. I haven’t had an attack in 12 months. Yesterday I noticed a dull ache in ...
How often does one need to take febuxostat if on a 40mg? I have had gout attacks for a few times and taking allopurinol did not work for years on a 300mg. I took the 40mg febuxostat just in 3 days the pain in my foot has greatly subsided. My UA is about 7+-8+. How ...
Gall Bladder Removal and Gout I had my gall bladder removed a few years ago and since then I have noticed the gout creeping in. Is there any significance with that? Because of the digestion changing (no gall bladder). That message from a lapsed GoutPal member started a long discussion about gout and gallbladder. Keith concluded: Is there a ...
@nobody – hope your well. Being on Febuxostat longer then me your experience may help. My blood results have come back and the hemoglobin has recovered slightly so things seem ‘reasonably stable’. The one result that baffled me and the rheumatologist for that matter is the uric acid level climbed up to 512ummol which is ...
Clinical Gout & Kidney Trial near Chicago, IL Clinical Investigation Specialists, CIS Research, in Gurnee IL near Chicago, IL is conducting a Clinical Trial involving Kidney Disease and Gout The EXPLORE study will observe the safety and effectiveness of using the medication lesinurad in combination with a xanthine oxidase inhibitor (XOI), as opposed to using an XOI ...
I’m a 63-year-old male who’s had gout for 15 years. In my case, Predisone or MethylPREDNIsolone gets rid of the pain and swelling in 6-8 hours depending on when You catch it. Long-term predisone I know is not the answer. I’ve become a vegetarian and drink beer. My outbreaks are not severe anymore. I steam ...
Looking forward to learning from other gout sufferers and sharing own experience in the ongoing battle against gout. I`ve probably had the condition for about 25 – 30 years. In the early years it would come and go but more recently has had a more crippling effect and seems to have set up camp permanently ...
Or see the full list of Most Interesting Gout Discussions.