Reply To: Gout Triggers: What Triggers my Gout Attacks?

Stopping Gout Together Forums Help My Gout! The Gout Forum Gout Triggers: What Triggers my Gout Attacks? Reply To: Gout Triggers: What Triggers my Gout Attacks?

Lowell Andrew F.
Participant

Ugh, ok thanks Keith. I read some bad, scary stuff on the rashes and figured if I just control the diet I will continue to heal, although maybe slowly. The weightlifting I’ve done plenty in the past but didn’t realize it could have an effect. Oops. Time to do some more reading 😉
I’ll try to do the diary, I looked at it several times, but again it’s hard to decipher what to do and I’m still not sure which group I’m in! As I never had tophi etc it doesn’t seem as bad as it could be.

I’m totally fine with the adverstise-based income, you can’t get mad at some one providing a service like this without some kickbacks, I just figured you could potentially be getting more from one-on-one help. I wouldn’t blame anyone for making a career out of this, I just wasn’t in enough pain to fork out lots of money – I’m sure some would be though! Do you get paid when we click the links or buy products on amazon? If so, I should do that sometimes 😉 I’m interested in in the uric acid test kits but didn’t know what to get.