Reply To: Gout Attack Severity and Duration with Epsom Salt

Stopping Gout Together Forums Help My Gout! The Gout Forum Gout Attack Severity and Duration with Epsom Salt Reply To: Gout Attack Severity and Duration with Epsom Salt

d q
Participant

Agreed, but I won’t be able to tell if 300mgs or 400mgs is the dose that’s required until I come out of this so far 5 week attack. I mean don’t get me wrong I am able to walk around but I put on my asics today to have an extended walk around the area and now my ankle and the surrounding muscles hurt. The ball of my foot also hurts a little and now it’s got me worried another attack is following. I guess we’ll find out in a few hours. Unfortunately I can’t take colchicine so took 400mgs of ibuprofen before hitting the 500mgs naproxen.
One thing I did notice was you mentioned Uric Acid only has one way to go: Down(3441) as crystals dissolve but a little further down you mentioned that your results will probably be biased high(3484) as crystals dissolve. I think the results would most probably be as your second post suggests (high) as they dissolve.

Keith, I was wondering if you had a chance to take a look at my previous few posts and advise..? Specifically Reply #3440.

Thanks