Reply To: Where can I buy an Accurate Uric Acid Monitor?

Stopping Gout Together Forums Help My Gout! The Gout Forum Where can I buy an Accurate Uric Acid Monitor? Reply To: Where can I buy an Accurate Uric Acid Monitor?

Keith Taylor
Participant

Generally speaking, uric acid meters are effective. But, a lot depends on your personal reasons for wanting to monitor uric acid. Especially, what you want to achieve from the results. Significantly, I’ve never seen anything to suggest that uric acid meters can predict gout flares. Just like a speedometer won’t accurately predict a road traffic accident.

Most uric acid meters are manufactured in China and Taiwan. The important thing is to find a supplier with good pre-sales and after-sales support. So, I recommend UASure from Arctic Medical. Because they offer good service throughout the world.

In conclusion, there are some situations where uric acid meters are very effective and useful for gout management. But, they depend on your gout history, and how you want to manage your gout in future. So, I recommend you start a new topic. Then, you can explain more about what you hope to achieve.