Reply To: Colchicine febuxostat and uric acid blood test results

Stopping Gout Together Forums Help My Gout! The Gout Forum Colchicine febuxostat and uric acid blood test results Reply To: Colchicine febuxostat and uric acid blood test results

d q
Participant

nobody! don’t you know me by now? I’ve always got questions 🙂

I’m really sorry about what your going through mate, if it’s any consilience (and I know it probably isn’t) I’m going through a pretty rubbish time too. It seems another summer might be cut short for me if this inflammation and lingering pain don’t recover (haemoglobin to be tested in 2 weeks but so far so good). Got my new rheumatologist next month so maybe he’ll save the day with regards to the above.

Me aside;

4 months, wow, well a few more weeks and that’ll be me too mate and even when (if) this inflammation does subside like you it may be another few months to get total comfort in it again. Good news on you not needing colchicine for those long episodes, that’s given me a little boost of confidence in trying to avoid it 🙂

Did you not take any other ULT drugs apart from an attempt of febuxostat? Is it just diet maintenance and acute pain relief when it strikes?