Reply To: My Gout Attacks won’t Stop despite Allopurinol

Stopping Gout Together Forums Help My Gout! The Gout Forum My Gout Attacks won’t Stop despite Allopurinol Reply To: My Gout Attacks won’t Stop despite Allopurinol

Bob Bertles
Participant

Update on attacks won’t stop with Allopurinol

Hello…reporting back on my visit with my Rheumatologist Tues. I have to clarify my wrong information…I had stated I was told my blood level was at 6.5, I was actually at 4.5..I don’t know where the 6.5 was from, I guess I heard it wrong. Anyway she is putting me on Uloric 80mg to start with colchicine daily. My UA level had been in the 3.8-4.5 range the last few readings. I cannot start the Uloric until my current attack in my knee is gone. Well the knee attack is now 95% gone after 5 days of veggies fruits yogurt milk and lots of water..more than I ever drank. So now I thought I bruised the ball of my foot, waiting for my shoe insert adjustment, and last night..Bam…I’m pretty sure gout has returned to my underside of my second toe, and maybe, I thought, I had bruised the ball of my foot…I can’t start the Uloric ( if I can afford it) until my flare ups stop. I am supposed to get on the Colchicine when the pharmacy has it ready. Thoughts comments??