Reply To: Getting mobile fast during an acute flare.

Stopping Gout Together Forums Help My Gout! The Gout Forum Getting mobile fast during an acute flare. Reply To: Getting mobile fast during an acute flare.

d q
Participant

@nobody (aka Jason Bourne) – Well your hgb stabilising is certainly a relief as it gives me some hope.

Forgive me if I already asked this but how long have you been taking febuxostat and at what dose?

From my understanding your not a great fan of using NSAIDs so why are you currently taking them? If I remember you were mainly a colchicine only approach? Or are you using combination therapy for these milder attacks? Not so sure I understand “unusual considering your ULT” What are your latest liver tests? Out of curiosity do you have any general liver problems?

Gosh I just realised I asked you about 20 questions! I’m just learning (and teaching in some threads) Sorry bro 🙂

I’m still struggling with this painful foot and I really hope febuxostat works for me. It’s been a nightmare these last few months. I just want to complete this Vit E trial first.