Reply To: Which is the best drink for gout?

Stopping Gout Together Forums Help My Gout! The Gout Forum Which is the best drink for gout? Reply To: Which is the best drink for gout?

Keith Taylor
Participant

There’s no posting limit Eric. But I don’t have any info to help me suggest what went wrong. So, I’ll go to the uric acid test question.

I’m UK based, but I try to make my information as American-centered as I can. Because most readers and most forum contributors are in the USA. Most of the time, I focus on providing information that will help you work with your doctor to control your gout. Because I believe that is the fastest, safest way to gout recovery.

But if you don’t want to work with your doctor, I can help you work through other options that might help you. For example, there are uric acid test meters you can use at home. Also, I thought Americans could get blood tests from walk-in labs without a doctor referral. But, you’ll have to tell me if I’m wrong about that.

Anyway, the more you tell me about your situation, Eric, the easier it is for me to make sure my information is relevant to you. So maybe you could start by teaching me why you can’t get a blood test from your doctor.