Reply To: Gout Med if only One Kidney

Stopping Gout Together Forums Help My Gout! The Gout Forum Gout Med if only One Kidney Reply To: Gout Med if only One Kidney

Keith Taylor

Yes Catherine a rheumatologist is definitely the best option. Because they usually adopt a logical approach to gout treatment.

By which I mean they will start with a blood test for uric acid. Then they will examine your husband and consider his medical history. So, with that information the rheumatologist can suggest the best course of treatment. At which time you can ask about non-drug treatment. Or you can post that information here so we can suggest potential natural gout preventatives based on your husband and his medical history.