Reply To: Gout Assistance Required

Stopping Gout Together Forums Help My Gout! The Gout Forum Gout Assistance Required Reply To: Gout Assistance Required

nobody
Participant

It very much sounds like you’re suffering from some kind of arthritis (most likely gout).
But you don’t want this misery to drive you to neglect a different problem (having more than one health crisis at a time is a thing). Annoying infections getting around at work is also a thing that happens obviously. If you were having a drug reaction, it’d get stranger and worse over time and I very much doubt it’d hit you after you’ve been standing or walking for too long.

In case there was a misunderstanding, you can get constant low-level inflammation plus regular flares without medication. It can basically turn you into an invalid. Medication could trigger it I guess but if you’re prone to this type of gout, not taking medication would in time have gotten you to the same place.
I should also add that I don’t recognize the exact symptoms you’re describing but that’s not surprising.