Reply To: Febuxostat dose change. Or different time of day?

Stopping Gout Together Forums Help My Gout! The Gout Forum Febuxostat dose change. Or different time of day? Reply To: Febuxostat dose change. Or different time of day?

d q
Participant

I have trouble making sense of the stars in your words.
So;

T**t – twkrit..? (After literally searching for an hour I can’t find the name you once told me I had the honour of using! so remind me again!?) [Post#8690]

bu***t – bullshit [post#8687] 🙂

Apologies for the delay – a few close relative problems have kept me away from the internet for a while.

Thank you so much for making the effort and that last post mate. I know I can sometimes be a little frustrated and repeat questions but I guess it’s all part of the learning curve and even recovery curve. The rise and drop of SUA explanation you gave really helped me get my head around a few things. You highlighted an extremely important point which was indeed my May results too which were completely paradoxical yet stabilised shortly afterwards. I’ve been on 100mgs for around two weeks and my next blood test is in about 10 days.

The last 18 months have been so tough – thank you so much for your support @nobody and @keith.