Reply To: Serious gout pain in foot


If your doctor is one of the tiny minority that understands that, then you should be seeing a radiologist/rheumatologist to investigate the real problem. Personally, my money is on bad uric acid control. That might be because I’m gout-fixated. Or, it might be because I’m right.

I believe you are right Im convinced the pain is caused by the uric acid level
I will know in a couple of weeks when i have a blood test
Many thanks