Drunk

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  d q 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Rich Blazeski
    Participant
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 50.89
    GoutPal Enthusiast Badge Rank: Enthusiast

Hey guys, I did it last night, I got drunk like a pig, I drunk like more then 1 l of white wine, now I have a terrible hangover and feel some pain in my foot also, low, but I feel it, shall I expect a big attack?what to do to prevent it? Is there something that can be done?fuck it, I m such an idiot, I was so stressed up lately and ending up in a party and lost control.

nobody
    Participant
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 422.18
    GoutPal Scholar Badge Rank: Scholar

Drink plenty of water. Don’t eat fatty stuff (such as cheese) but be sure eat enough to sustain yourself. If you have colchicine, take a small amount.
    And above all: stop worrying. Do something relaxing.

d q
    Participant
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 301.65

Well if you were drunk maybe check to see you haven’t stepped on anything on the way to bed?

Patrick
    Participant
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 107.86

Rich,

Get a hold of yourself. You didn’t commit a crime or something. You only polluted your body. Big deal. Like nobody said, take a colchicine tablet if you have one (or two) and some Naproxen. I can’t remember, but are you controlling your Uric Acid with Allopurinol? I can’t remember if you are on Team Allopurinol or Team Diet Control?

If the previous remedy didn’t cure it, I’d suggest hitting it with a Methylprednisone pack. I swore by it when I was de-crystalizing, and still keep one on stand by….you know, just in case. Cheers!!!!

Rich Blazeski
    Participant
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 50.89
    GoutPal Enthusiast Badge Rank: Enthusiast

U re guys, but I felt fuckin quilty, well I took allopurinol for 20 days 100 mg then 15 days break then 19 days of allopurinol 10 days ago.
    Now I don’t take anything else, and started to eat meat for 3 times per week, till now I feel ok.
    @dq possible, as I was waking up on the floor in the morning :))).

d q
    Participant
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 301.65

@Rich – on the floor in your bedroom I hope 🙂

You should log in to GoutPal to reply to this topic.

If you do not want to log in, you can post a reply via the orange Gout Help button, or raise a new GoutPal helpdesk ticket.