Experiment

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rich Blazeski 11 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Rich Blazeski
    Participant
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 50.01
    GoutPal Enthusiast Badge Rank: Enthusiast

Hello frienda,

As many of you know although I Did 5 6 Bloom tests in the last 5 months, And Even a test from 2 urare ago, I never had a value of u a over 6, therefore in the last two Weeks I decided to do a small experiment With Any risks, therefore I ATE red meat Almost daily, didn t drink mire then 1-1.5 l of Water Per day, And had almost daily a small drink, either 2-3 Glasses of wine or a small Shoot of tequila or two..S-o yesterday i done another Blood test And the VAlue was 6.2 mg, therefore now I m 100% sure that my Issue ia relatez to u.a, now I want to Find out What îs the cause for Băd management of my ua levels by my body, I wanna do a genetic test for that tinde What gemea not working properly..Did any of you have such tests? Or What îs the beat way to Find out the root cause?..for me really matters to Find out..therefore Any suggestion îți would be helpfull.

nobody
    Participant
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 470.84
    GoutPal Scholar Badge Rank: Scholar

Having one test which came back slightly above 6 increases the odds you have gout but it doesn’t change them by much. 6.2 is still pretty low.
    You’d need very specific symptoms and/or signs in ultrasound/MRI to be reasonably sure you have gout. And the best way to confirm it is to find crytals in joint fluid.

There are corporations which offer affordable DNA testing. Whether they test for the known genes related to gout and whether they are allowed to offer that where you live is another matter. But it’s certainly not unheard of. So why don’t you send them a short email or something?

Rich Blazeski
    Participant
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 50.01
    GoutPal Enthusiast Badge Rank: Enthusiast

I m in a small vacation now, I m Gonna ask when I m back, NexT week, I will start again the allopurinol till I will see a dr, the symptomps are there, pain in Both of my feet in the sole, front side, sometimes I feel some pain Around big toe joint, And also I hâd the middle toe first joint swolled in the right side of the toe( At tip of the toe)..You know What îs Funny, I met a guy At my job which sufering of gout..u.a over 10, a really fat guy, he hâd one first attack one year ago, he Said he took allopurinol for a Short period 3 months, now he ATE a lot, And everyday îs Waiting meat And haș No syptomps..And I have pain since May although I have low Values of u a., Anyway I m relaxed now, I don t gove too much attention..all the best guys

You should log in to GoutPal to reply to this topic.

If you do not want to log in, you can post a reply via the orange Gout Help button, or raise a new GoutPal helpdesk ticket.