Improve Lasix and Gout Guidelines

Stopping Gout Together Forums GoutPal Suggestion Box Improve Lasix and Gout Guidelines

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Keith Taylor 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Keith Taylor
    Keymaster
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 1138.53
    GoutPal Scholar Badge Rank: Scholar

This idea is prompted by Pat’s Will Being Off of Lasix Cure My Gout.

When I searched for Lasix in the GoutPal Search Engine, I only got vague references or a very old reference to key research on the topic. We need a full review of the gout study, “Effects of the uricosuric action by losartan on the patients taking furosemide”, including a search for more recent research.

This is important, as it is vital information for gout sufferers with heart problems, or with high blood pressure.

If you think it is important, tell me to prioritize this review. All you need to do is click the “Favorite” link next to the topic title above. You must be logged in to GoutPal to see that link. You can also improve the priority by adding additional information to this suggestion as a reply, below.

You should log in to GoutPal to reply to this topic.

If you do not want to log in, you can post a reply via the orange Gout Help button, or raise a new GoutPal helpdesk ticket.