Improving Help Discussions need clarification

Stopping Gout Together Forums GoutPal Suggestion Box Improving Help Discussions need clarification

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Keith Taylor 1 year, 12 months ago.

• Author

GoutPal HelpDesk
    Keymaster
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 54.00
    GoutPal Enthusiast Badge Rank: Enthusiast

The discussion page Improving Help For Gout Dieter Group has had comments that should have been posted in the gout forum.

It isn’t clear that personal questions should go to the forum. The discussion page is for general thoughts about improving help pages for the gout community. This also applies to all the other Gout Group pages in that series.

If you have any ideas about making explanations clearer, please add them below.

Keith Taylor
    Keymaster
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 1138.53
    GoutPal Scholar Badge Rank: Scholar

This suggestion has good timing. I’ve also been looking at Improving Help For Arthritis Sufferers. That was the first page I wrote in the series about Gout Groups. It needs reviewing, especially for the typical information that is required to start a diary.
    I’m due to start the first GoutPal Gout Diary for an Arthritis Sufferer very soon. I’ll add my typical facts for arthritis sufferers here.

It’s great that we get these discussions out in the open, rather than private notes in the Helpdesk. I think it’s our best chance of identifying which pages are most urgent for improvement.

You should log in to GoutPal to reply to this topic.

If you do not want to log in, you can post a reply via the orange Gout Help button, or raise a new GoutPal helpdesk ticket.