major suffering

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      George Wettig
      Participant

day 7 of recent attack,this one is so bad that i have only had maybe 7 hours of sleep in the last week. I believe that this lack of sleep will only hurt me more. Do you have suggestions. At this point I have tried everything.

Keith Taylor
      Participant

At this point I have tried everything.

Everything? Which part of Gout Pain Relief in 2 Hours failed to work for you?

George Wettig
        Participant

I ‘ve looked online for ‘2 hour relief’, found nothing specific. Is this the name of the product?

Keith Taylor
        Participant

Sorry George, but I believe you need a level of help that is much more personal than anything I can provide on an online forum.

I think you need to discuss your gout pain with your doctor. But if you cannot get an appointment quickly, then a pharmacist might be able to provide you with interim relief.

I suggest you print out the page that I linked to. Because that outlines the three aspects of gout pain that you need to discuss with a health professional:
        1. Control spread of inflammation (optional, but most gout sufferers find this effective).
        2. Reduce inflammation – the best choice of anti-inflammatory depends on your medical history. But you must consult a health professional who can prescribe gout-strength meds. Over The counter meds are rarely useful for gout sufferers. Except for mild attacks.
        3. Tackle residual pain. Sometimes anti-inflammatories need a little help. If pain lingers, your health professional can prescribe pain blockers that are compatible with the anti-inflammatory.

Not every situation requires all three gout pain meds. But if you want to ensure gout pain relief within two hours, you and your health advisers need to consider all three components.

Viewing 1 reply thread

The forum ‘Help My Gout! The Gout Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.