Vegetarian food diet to control gout and blood sugur

Stopping Gout Together Forums Help My Gout! The Gout Forum Vegetarian food diet to control gout and blood sugur

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Keith Taylor 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author

Sam

I looked at your cearl table from positive to negative which means positive no on gout pal index is better for gout, since I am pure vegaterian which food I can eat to keep Uric acid low and keep sugar low as well.

I was following Dr. axe on line suggestions for gout take celery seed extract and tart cherry extract which lower uric acid.

Does lemon water helps you Reducing uric acid in body.

Thank you

Keith Taylor
    Keymaster
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 1138.53
    GoutPal Scholar Badge Rank: Scholar

Thanks for your question about vegetarian gout diet, Sam.

In theory, vegetarian diet is a good starting point for gout. Now, you have to tweak your gout diet to maximize it’s uric acid lowering potential. That can’t work by adding certain foods that might lower uric acid. We need to look first at total food and drink intake. Then, we can identify and test certain food changes.

If you don’t want to do a full diet analysis, I have to ask you more about your ideas on lemon water:
    1. What exactly do you mean by lemon water?
    2. What will you remove from your existing diet to make way for the lemon water? (i.e. with what are we comparing lemon water, to see if it lowers uric acid?)

You should log in to GoutPal to reply to this topic.

If you do not want to log in, you can post a reply via the orange Gout Help button, or raise a new GoutPal helpdesk ticket.