Where now?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Keith Taylor 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author

Malcolm Williams
    Participant
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 0.24

I’m sorry, but I’m unsure what else I need to do to facilitate further progress within the group.

Keith Taylor
    Keymaster
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 1170.05

Malcolm, I’ve begun to make progress on improving my gout groups information. But, there’s still a way to go.

My new paragraphs emphasize that my groups are merely labels. But, I’m getting to know you as an individual. So, that’s more important.

If you are in the Gout Recce Group, it means you recognize you must control uric acid to make it safe. But, you are unsure if pharmaceutical, herbal, or diet treatments are best for you. Incidentally, any mix of those is fine, but you should choose one as your primary gout treatment type.

If you’ve already decided, then that moves you to the next group. Then, we start planning appropriate gout therapies in earnest.

It’s a good idea to put your current gout group in your profile. There is a short profile summary in your User area. Just click your name next to any of your posts, and that should allow you to edit your Profile.

Much better, if you want to maintain more personal details, is your own gout diary. See How to start your Personal Gout Diary for more information.

You should log in to GoutPal to reply to this topic.

If you need more information, get it from Keith Taylor’s Log-in Help.