Where's my Profile?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Keith Taylor 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

GoogleUser2
    Participant
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 2.88
    GoutPal Carer Badge Rank: Carer

I have been “out of the Gout Pal” loop for sometime )a couple of years. I occasionally receive emails containing posts to a particular thread. I have a question I would like to post, but when I visit the site and login, I find no archival of my previous posts. In particular, I was hoping to review my gout diary to gather some important dates to include in my question. Can someone help me find my profile, including my earlier posts?
    Thanks

lhaymond

Keith Taylor
    Keymaster
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 1138.53
    GoutPal Scholar Badge Rank: Scholar

Hi Luke,
    You can access your old topics and replies at http://www.gout-pal.com/gout-pal-forum/users/lhaymond/topics/
    But if you want to ask anything, you’ll have to start again here.

Keith Taylor
      Keymaster

Also, I should point out that I now regularly delete old posts and inactive users. So if you wish to retain your information you should post something every 3 or 4 months.

If you don’t have anything personal to add to your gout story, you can share your experience in other people’s topics. Or comment on the ideas in the Suggestion Box

GoogleUser2
    Participant
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 2.88
    GoutPal Carer Badge Rank: Carer

Keith – When I follow that link I receive an error message: Accessing author info via REST API is forbidden

Would you do me a favor a double check this link: http://www.gout-pal.com/gout-pal-forum/users/lhaymond/topics/

I believe my background will be essential to my upcoming posting – and unfortunately, my only record keeping was done on your site.

thanks

Keith Taylor
      Keymaster

Luke, I have fixed this issue and the link to your old gout forum now works

You should log in to GoutPal to reply to this topic.

If you do not want to log in, you can post a reply via the orange Gout Help button, or raise a new GoutPal helpdesk ticket.