Please note that this is for GoutPal members who want to help improve general information for gout sufferers. So, if you want to ask for personal help, please use the gout forum.
Improving Protein Rich Foods Information for Gout Dieters
The page needs improving because it:
- Is not focused towards a specific gout sufferer audience.
- Has no specific topic that gout sufferers can identify with. Because “Protein Rich Foods” is not linked clearly enough to aspects of gout.
- Does not guide the reader towards relevant next steps.
- Needs references checked for updates.
- Has no relevant illustrations.
Next, I will investigate any new research about proteins and gout that is not related to existing references.
Finally, I will decide whether to improve the page. Or replace it with several individual pages that cover different aspects of protein and gout for different types of gout sufferer.
Protein Rich Foods Research for Gout Dieters
Currently, the list of relevant research into gout and protein is:
- Health Professionals Follow-up Study on Gout: What Do We Now Tell Patients About Diet and Alcohol?
- Dietary Protein & Weight Reduction.
- AHA Dietary Guidelines: revision 2000: A statement for healthcare professionals from the Nutrition Committee of the American Heart Association.
Protein Rich Foods Information for You
Please share your opinions and experiences about protein and gout in the comments below. You might also ask general questions about protein and gout information. But, if you require personal help, please use the gout forum.