Reply To: Gout Triggers: What Triggers my Gout Attacks?

Stopping Gout Together Forums Help My Gout! The Gout Forum Gout Triggers: What Triggers my Gout Attacks? Reply To: Gout Triggers: What Triggers my Gout Attacks?

Carolyn Poulter
Participant

I had a more generalised rash. I was concerned at first because I have had Stevens Johnson Syndrome twice in my life – penicillin when I was a teen and anti-anxiety drug more recently – so I get very jittery with symtoms like ever and rash. But my platelet count was fine which is one of the ways of diagnosing SJS and I kept going with the Allapurinol. I am so happy I did. My left heel and toe joint were stiffenign up with morning but I am hoping it won’t turn into another attack.

Keith? Can you drop me a line [email protected] – to anyone wondering no I am not a witch though I am sure I have been called that from time to time! It was an old programming joke. Bck to Keith, happy to help out, just need to set up separate accounts just for that side of things.

Also! I might just have picked up a contract for some real paid work, everyone cross fingers, toes, eyes for me, gout twinges allowing of course!