Reply To: Gout, Bunions, Allopurinol and more Questions

Stopping Gout Together Forums Help My Gout! The Gout Forum Gout, Bunions, Allopurinol and more Questions Reply To: Gout, Bunions, Allopurinol and more Questions

Rebecca Nahid
Participant

Hello thank you for replying! My uric acid levels were just below the borferline so the doctor did say although it is better it still puts me in the danger zone. So what you say makes sense. She said it could take up to a year for them to stop.

My feet go really cold at night during winter almost icy. I have to avoid really hot baths as have noticed just after a hot bath or while in the hot sun my toes on both feet go very red and puff up. I am so cross as woke up today and the swelling had gone down so thought I was getting better. Had a stir fry at lunch with beansprouts and an hour after my foot is red and swollen again. Surely food cannot act that fast and I thought vegetable purines were different. I am vegan and do not drink alcohol its baffling why I get it. For information I believe my first attack 14 years ago was due to being on Atkins plan and drinking red wine.