Reply To: Diclofenac, allopurinol and colchicine safe to take together?

Stopping Gout Together Forums Help My Gout! The Gout Forum Diclofenac, allopurinol and colchicine safe to take together? Reply To: Diclofenac, allopurinol and colchicine safe to take together?

Rebecca Nahid
Participant

I was glad that my doctor agreed it was okay for me to take Colchicine as a preventative When I visit hot countries. I was on it for 3 months when I first started taking Allopurinol and luckily I have never experienced any bad side effects from it. I feel like a saint because I am pretty much sticking to my Slimming World plan out here as we are self-catering. I have only found a couple of vegan friendly restaurants in the local vicinity but the majority of them in Orlando have the emphasis on fatty burgers covered in melting cheese and fries that seems to be the order of the day here! I have resisted visiting Whole Foods which is a supermarket chain Across America and England which makes waitrose look like a corner shop. I have never been anywhere quite so beautiful the displayed food is so picturesque. You can buy vegan celebration cakes and hot pizza so I’m not going there this year as it’s too much temptation!

I have to say we are very lucky in England because fruits and vegetables are very cheap you can buy a punnet of cherry tomatoes for 50p and a cucumber for the same price. Over here you are looking at 6 dollars. You have to pay a lot more to buy food which is non-GMO as well as the majority of cheap food is genetically modified here.