- Last Post
- Gout Symptoms While on Allopurinol I have been on Allopurinol for a few years now for gout. My first uric acid test was 10.0 and throu…
- 3 months, 1 week ago
- Is this the right way to start Allopurinol? Hello so my first gout attack was 2 weeks ago the pain was in my right arm, wrist, and left foot to…
- 9 months ago
- Allopurinol itching and skin rash I don’t know if its coincidence or not. I started on the colgout tablet then the allopurinol …
- 1 year ago
- What pain can I expect from Allopurinol? Hi, I’ve been on Allopurinol 300mg daily for about 8 months now. I understand that as my bod…
- 1 year ago
- Gout pain relief – will allopurinol help? Had my first ever gout attack exactly 5 weeks ago. Incredibly painful. After 2 days of it I went …
- 2 years, 8 months ago
- Is 300mg Allopurinol Dose best for Gout? For Keith Taylor sorry I have took on board what you said and started a new topic which I hope you …
- 3 years, 3 months ago
- Allopurinol dosage and gout pain relief Hello, I’ve been suffering from gout for 15 years. I have been on allopurinol and Uloric at d…
- 3 years, 5 months ago
Thank you for visiting GoutPal's Gout Network
Did you find the personal help you need with your gout?
I will help you understand and manage your gout.
If you did not find the personal gout help that you need, please tell me:
Information on GoutPal is provided by a gout patient to help you understand gout and related issues. Gout information is provided by a layman, with no medical training or qualifications. It should not be used for diagnosing or treating any health problem or disease. The information is given to help you understand your doctor's advice and know what questions to ask. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have an actual or suspected health problem, you should consult your doctor.