- The Gouty Tophi Forum holds discussions on all aspects of tophaceous gout. So if you want to know anything about your tophus, here's the place for you. Topics include: how tophaceous gout happens; tophi removal, how to avoid tophus surgery, etc.
Before reading the Tophi Forum and sharing your thoughts, it's best to read the Tophi Facts first.
Gouty Tophi Forum Discussion List
- Last Post
- Burst elbow tophi & lanced toe tophus My father’s gout rose to the surface and burst through. It started as milky fluid and cottage…
- 2 years, 1 month ago
- Can I liquefy tophus without damaging skin? I have hard tophus on my hands, elbow, and feet. I went to an orthopedic surgeon, and he said my to…
- 2 years, 11 months ago
- My Gout Attacks won’t Stop despite Allopurinol Hi…I have had gout for several years. My rheumatologist put me on 400 mg allopurinol going …
- 3 years ago
- Probenecid Questions – How Probenecid Helps Gout My husband is a long time gout sufferer. He is 47, was diagnosed at age 27. He has hyperuricemia, l…
- 3 years, 5 months ago