- Last Post
- legs, hands, knees, elbows you name it. I’ve been suffering with gout for 30 years. I have had attacks that come on suddenly and disa…
- 2 years ago
- New to Gout Hello all, I am a 33 year old male, 6 foot tall about 195lbs. Beginning in March/April this year I …
- 2 years, 2 months ago
- Long term knee pain after gout flares ? Hi, I’m hoping to get some help with what I have been experiencing. I’ve been to 4/5 doctors now w…
- 2 years, 5 months ago
- Gout pain, knee (Gonagra) vs foot (Podagra) I have been diagnosed with gout 12 years ago and very familiar with flare ups in my feet. My questi…
- 2 years, 6 months ago
- Correlation between Gout and PVNS Back in May of 2015 I woke up with an extreme pain in my left knee and minimal range of motion. Thi…
- 3 years, 7 months ago
- Lingering pain & weakness 6 weeks after gout flare The purpose of this topic is to help you get the right information about lingering gout pain from y…
- 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you for visiting GoutPal's Gout Network
Did you find the personal help you need with your gout?
I will help you understand and manage your gout.
If you did not find the personal gout help that you need, please tell me:
Information on GoutPal is provided by a gout patient to help you understand gout and related issues. Gout information is provided by a layman, with no medical training or qualifications. It should not be used for diagnosing or treating any health problem or disease. The information is given to help you understand your doctor's advice and know what questions to ask. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have an actual or suspected health problem, you should consult your doctor.