- Last Post
- Are Gall Bladder Removal and Gout Related? Gall Bladder Removal and Gout I had my gall bladder removed a few years ago and since then I have n…
- 3 years, 2 months ago
- Interesting “Sleep Apnea & Gout” read Hey everyone! Stumbled upon this “Sleep Apnea & Gout” article, and found it to be v…
- 3 years, 5 months ago
- Is iron overload linked to high uric acid? I have high uric acid and I have been reading about its connection to high iron overload. I have b…
- 4 years, 6 months ago
- Thalassemia, gout, uric acid, and allopurinol Hello everyone, I hope the festive period has got you all excited..! I’d be really grateful i…
- 4 years, 8 months ago
- Uric acid 6.6. Do I have gout? For about 3 weeks now I have had swelling pain and have not been able to weight on my knee and leg.…
- 4 years, 9 months ago
- Secondary Gout Sufferer Archive Secondary Gout Sufferer Archive is a collection of comments about Secondary Gout Sufferers. It incl…
- 5 years ago
- I have a Gout Flare up I was put on Crestor & a high BP Tabs I was being treated for an acute virus..ordered to do a blood test which showed High Cholestrol and…
- 5 years ago
- Parathyroid tumor and gout. How are they linked? Does anyone know how a parathyroid tumor and gout correlate? I believe it can give u gout but once …
- 5 years, 3 months ago
- Lasix (furosemide) as a cause of Secondary Gout In Diuretics Cause Gout, I explain how many diuretics, prescribed for various health problems, can …
- 5 years, 4 months ago
- H. Pylori and Gout – Cause & Effects hey, how are you guys, I found today by mistake the below post, here is just a part of it, was act…
- 5 years, 7 months ago
- Who thinks gout is contagious? I just noticed a lot of people are asking “Is gout contagious?” My immediate reaction i…
- 5 years, 9 months ago
- Can i just do a very restricted banana gout diet? Hi I’m Jon from the Philippines, 38 yrs old. I usually get gout like 3 times a year, my uric …
- 5 years, 10 months ago
Thank you for visiting GoutPal's Gout Network
Did you find the personal help you need with your gout?
All you need to do is subscribe to the free newsletter. Then ask your gout questions.
I will help you understand and manage your gout.
If you did not find the personal gout help that you need, please tell me:
Information on GoutPal is provided by a gout patient to help you understand gout and related issues. Gout information is provided by a layman, with no medical training or qualifications. It should not be used for diagnosing or treating any health problem or disease. The information is given to help you understand your doctor's advice and know what questions to ask. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have an actual or suspected health problem, you should consult your doctor.