- GoutPal's Prednisone For Gout Forum is the place to discuss all aspects of prednisone for gout. Also, you might want to discuss prednisolone and methylprednisolone. Because these are also commonly prescribed for gout.
However, before you discuss these steroids for gout, I recommend reading Prednisone for Gout. Because that will tell you important facts that all gout patients should consider. Also read Prednisone and Gout Facts for Patients.
Prednisone For Gout Forum Discussion List
- Last Post
- Gout Attack Severity and Duration with Epsom Salt Hello, good to see these boards have become very active recently. So much information flying about,…
- 4 months, 1 week ago
- Aluprurinol, Colcochine, Colcohine, and Colcochina Hey Everyone. I am 55 and been suffering from Gout attacks since I was in my mid 20’s. Purely…
- 1 year ago
- Prednisone for my gout attacks my uric acid levels have gone done….below a 4. I am taking 2 allopurinol tablets a day̷…
- 2 years, 11 months ago
- Pain relieving patches for Gout I’m a 63-year-old male who’s had gout for 15 years. In my case, Predisone or MethylPRE…
- 3 years, 3 months ago