- Last Post
- Travelling gout I suffer from gout. I have it in all joints. It travels around my body. Last week it was my knee…
- 3 years, 6 months ago
- Prolonged Big toe pain Here is my gout journey – I am 39 now. In 09/2016 big toe swelled up and went away in couple …
- 4 years, 7 months ago
- Does Gout move from joint to joint? I’m a 71-year-old female and have been fairly active until the last five years when my feet h…
- 5 years ago
- Uric Acid Kidney Stone: Will allopurinol help? Hello 2 years ago I have been diagnosed with a Uric Acid type kidney stone. Then the doctor asked m…
- 5 years, 1 month ago
- Has anyone been wrong about their gout? Well, I had my rheumatoid apt today finally, and was told to clear all notions that I have gout. P…
- 6 years, 6 months ago
Thank you for visiting GoutPal's Gout Network
Did you find the personal help you need with your gout?
All you need to do is subscribe to the free newsletter. Then ask your gout questions.
I will help you understand and manage your gout.
If you did not find the personal gout help that you need, please tell me:
Information on GoutPal is provided by a gout patient to help you understand gout and related issues. Gout information is provided by a layman, with no medical training or qualifications. It should not be used for diagnosing or treating any health problem or disease. The information is given to help you understand your doctor's advice and know what questions to ask. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have an actual or suspected health problem, you should consult your doctor.