- Last Post
- Gout thumb and celebrex I’ve experienced gout in my big toe several times but suddenly last night my thumb started hu…
- 2 years, 11 months ago
- Strawberries, Gout, and Histamines I was an ambitious/sensitive/hardworking/anxiety prone/perfection seeking individual. All of these …
- 3 years ago
- Allopurinol is giving me headaches and heartburn On allopurinol for 6 mos, endured almost constant headaches, migraines then acid reflux, heartburn …
- 4 years, 7 months ago
- Do Colcrys and allopurinol let me eat meat again? Hello…I have been watching this site for months now and have gained some good knowledge about…
- 5 years ago
- Gout with normal uric acid levels? I’m new to this forum. I was diagnosed with gout in 2014 by a podiatrist after getting an x…
- 5 years, 1 month ago
- Uric acid blood test – what do results mean? Uric acid blood test Can I have gout if I had normal uric levels in the blood but had uric acid cr…
- 5 years, 4 months ago
- extreme dizziness from allopurinol hi there… I have been trying to tolerate Allopurinol, I am on 200mg/day. I have extreme dizzy…
- 5 years, 11 months ago
Thank you for visiting GoutPal's Gout Network
Did you find the personal help you need with your gout?
All you need to do is subscribe to the free newsletter. Then ask your gout questions.
I will help you understand and manage your gout.
If you did not find the personal gout help that you need, please tell me:
Information on GoutPal is provided by a gout patient to help you understand gout and related issues. Gout information is provided by a layman, with no medical training or qualifications. It should not be used for diagnosing or treating any health problem or disease. The information is given to help you understand your doctor's advice and know what questions to ask. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have an actual or suspected health problem, you should consult your doctor.