- Colchicine is a good for controlling gout pain. But only if you understand it.
Do you understand it does nothing to lower uric acid, or lower inflammation?Make sure you discuss your colchicine problems correctly:
- Include your colchicine prescription dose details.
- Say what other gout drugs you are taking.
- Do you have drugs for any other health problems?
- Don't forget supplements and herbal medicines.
- Be clear why you want help with gout pain. Is it so you can also get uric acid under control?
- Last Post
- Gout Patient without Uric Acid Target becomes Victim Hey all am a 32 year old male. I have had gout for a couple of years now in my hands and once or t…
- 2 years, 8 months ago
- Is this the right way to start Allopurinol? Hello so my first gout attack was 2 weeks ago the pain was in my right arm, wrist, and left foot to…
- 3 years, 1 month ago
- Big Toe Joint still very sore to touch I’m a long time gout and pseudo gout sufferer. Recently I staved off a gout attack with colch…
- 3 years, 5 months ago
- Aluprurinol, Colcochine, Colcohine, and Colcochina Hey Everyone. I am 55 and been suffering from Gout attacks since I was in my mid 20’s. Purely…
- 3 years, 8 months ago
- Buying Colcichine online? I’m in the US and colcichine is extremely expensive. I have seen mixed reviews about online p…
- 3 years, 10 months ago
- Uloric and Hair Loss I’m new here and want to apologize if this has been discussed. I searched for this topic but …
- 3 years, 11 months ago
- Gout Diary – Gary Cork I have just got my lab results and I have a uric acid reading of 520. My doctor is putting me on 1…
- 4 years, 2 months ago
- Three Stage Gout Pain Prevention Plan @Keith , I noticed you have a three stage plan for dealing with acute flares and I was wondering wh…
- 4 years, 3 months ago
- Do allopurinol and colchicine cause diarrhea? I just started colchicine and allopurinol past 15 days, will retest my uric acid levels in 15 days,…
- 4 years, 4 months ago
- Pain in Ankle (gout worsening or improving?) @nobody and @keith – hope you guys are well. I noticed that my right ankle has swollen up a…
- 4 years, 6 months ago
- Allopurinol initial side effects. Hi all I’m 45, not overweight, don’t drink, don’t have any identifiable trigger f…
- 4 years, 7 months ago
- Allopurinol vs. Uloric for My Gout So I’ve been digging around these forums for a while now (great resource by the way) and have…
- 4 years, 9 months ago
- Uric acid 6.6. Do I have gout? For about 3 weeks now I have had swelling pain and have not been able to weight on my knee and leg.…
- 4 years, 9 months ago
- First Gout Attack I am 50 years old, exercise regularly, my diet is not too bad, plenty of fruit and fish. I do like …
- 4 years, 11 months ago
- Why colchicine with Allopurinol and Indomethacin? Hi; Recently had a gout attack and treated it with Indocin, colchicine, and allopurinol. Am now tak…
- 4 years, 12 months ago
- Mild gout attack? What are mild gout symptoms? Hello all, about a year and a half ago I had my first gout attack and since then I have had a furth…
- 5 years ago
- Febuxostat and Colchicine Dosing for Gout @nobody and @Keith – I wanted to pull out all the key points of the previous thread in order…
- 5 years, 1 month ago