- Last Post
- Aching Gouty Toe despite Allopurinol Uric Acid dissolving crystals pain identification when happening I have been taking 200 mg of Allo…
- 1 year, 3 months ago
- Pain only lasts for minutes! Is this gout? I had my first gout attack about 15 years ago. What I am experiencing now is different. It happen…
- 2 years, 7 months ago
- Gout thumb and celebrex I’ve experienced gout in my big toe several times but suddenly last night my thumb started hu…
- 2 years, 11 months ago
- Colchicine, Acupuncture, and Fasting for gout Gout flareup happened just before Xmas in left ankle, then week later moved to R toe. Got better af…
- 3 years, 3 months ago
- What pain can I expect from Allopurinol? Hi, I’ve been on Allopurinol 300mg daily for about 8 months now. I understand that as my bod…
- 3 years, 5 months ago
- Montelukast (Singulair) Asthma Treatment and Gout In Can Asthma Relief Provide New Gout Medicine I reviewed science that showed how montelukast (Sing…
- 4 years, 5 months ago
- GOUT Fever Hi…I am new to the forum. Please could you advise on polyarticular gout and fever. I am 56, …
- 4 years, 11 months ago
- Why colchicine with Allopurinol and Indomethacin? Hi; Recently had a gout attack and treated it with Indocin, colchicine, and allopurinol. Am now tak…
- 4 years, 12 months ago
- Gout pain relief – will allopurinol help? Had my first ever gout attack exactly 5 weeks ago. Incredibly painful. After 2 days of it I went …
- 5 years, 1 month ago
- Getting mobile fast during an acute flare. @Keith – How’s it going pal, hope your enjoying your weekend. I remember a while back y…
- 5 years, 7 months ago
- Can I start allupurinol during an attack? I’m in the middle of an attack taking colchicine which isn’t curing it … Can I st…
- 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you for visiting GoutPal's Gout Network
Did you find the personal help you need with your gout?
All you need to do is subscribe to the free newsletter. Then ask your gout questions.
I will help you understand and manage your gout.
If you did not find the personal gout help that you need, please tell me:
Information on GoutPal is provided by a gout patient to help you understand gout and related issues. Gout information is provided by a layman, with no medical training or qualifications. It should not be used for diagnosing or treating any health problem or disease. The information is given to help you understand your doctor's advice and know what questions to ask. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have an actual or suspected health problem, you should consult your doctor.