Map of Gout Patient Concerns

Control Your Own Gout Treatment

Stopping Gout Together Forums Help My Gout! The Gout Forum Control Your Own Gout Treatment

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keith Taylor
      Participant

I’m working on a review of a fascinating report that puts the patient first in gout care management. Which collectively many of us have been suggesting in the forums for over a decade.

I’m excited about it because it gives me a view of my Gout Sufferer Types that can link directly to published research. Now, there’s a framework for gout sufferers to voice their concerns in a structured way. So doctors can educate the patient or adjust the plan depending on the specific concern. Hopefully, I can play a part in that process by providing gout patients with better tools to monitor their concerns and be more active in managing their gout.

For now, I’m concentrating on reviewing the science and publishing my articles. So I’m going to use this topic to discuss practical ways that gout sufferers can get better help from their doctors.

I’ll add more here as soon as I publish the first article in my Gout Concerns series.

Map of Gout Patient Concerns

Help The Doctor Fix Your Gout

Keith Taylor
      Participant

I’ve published the first installment at Help The Doctor Fix Your Gout.

It’s an overview of the whole process and I will start work on the details for each of the 3 themes.

The current version of the Interactive map is here. It’s simple at the moment, but I intend to grow it as I publish more articles in the series.

Keith Taylor
        Participant

I’ve just published the details of the first theme referred to as “Processes” in the map above. So, I’d love to know your opinions about How do Patient Reactions affect Gout Management?

But please note that I don’t intend to change this public mind map until I complete the series. However, if active members want to see interim versions, you only have to ask ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 1 reply thread

The forum ‘Help My Gout! The Gout Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.