Crocodile Oil

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Ole Bo Larsen
      Participant

Generally, I experience people around me wanting to try to help me with my Gout. A dear family member just returned from Zambia and brought be a container of Crocodile Oil. She had been informed that the oil can also help Gout (whatever that means, right).

Doing a bit of research I understand that Croc Oil has inflammatory properties and is primarily used extrovertly for various skin problems like Acne. Its properties are many but interesting Omega 3 and 7 and it helps increase the white blood cell count.

Now I am still not a Gout expert even fully understand Gout and all its biological mysteries but Omega and inflammation do ring a bell so to speak.

If you have any experience with Croc Oil or some other valuable advice that would be appreciated.

Personally, I think it’s in the potential preventative category possibly to fight a Gout attack and a bit whatever works for you.

In any case, it can simply be a health supplement.

What do you think?

P.s. Fingers crossed I seem to be controlling my Gout attacks with my diet and exercises. I do have Osteo Arthritis in the same joint though actually both first MP joints (where the big toe joins the foot – Metatarsi)

Viewing 0 reply threads

The forum ‘Help My Gout! The Gout Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.