Gout issues

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi there. I have been diagnosed with gout about 3years ago . I am 43 years of age and Ive got diabetes type 2 controlled by metformin. I am also taking amlodipine, remipril and rosuvastatin. I have to mentioned that I only have one kidney since I was 13. I give drinking alchool 1 month ago. I am eating healthy I think and a lots of salads but still not managing to stay away from the gouts atacks. What would recommend? Please advise. Is there any particular things that I should start doing differently?I realy can not get to the bottom of if its realy frustrating and depressing. Your advise will be definitely appreciated. Thank you anticipated. Claudiu

Keith Taylor
      Participant

Sorry Claudiu – your post was temporarily inaccessible. I’ve fixed that now. Other forum users might have to clear their browser cache to see the corrected version. (Ctrl+Shift+Backspace for my ‘Clear Browsing Data’. But your browser might have a different way.)

I’ve started to look into your polypharmacy. I’ll also prepare something on why “lots of salads” isn’t a good gout foundation diet (that’s not to say that salads are wrong – just that the phrase is inadequate for healthy eating patterns)

While I’m doing that, I hope you can answer my burning question – why no uric acid blood test results???

Viewing 1 reply thread

The forum ‘Help My Gout! The Gout Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.