Gout or broken bones for maximum pain?

Stopping Gout Together Forums Help My Gout! The Gout Forum Gout or broken bones for maximum pain?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Keith Taylor 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Keith Taylor
    Keymaster
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 1189.10

I hope everyone is recovering nicely from gout.

My attention-grabbing headline is my way of introducing an explanation for my recent absence.

On 28th December, I got run over by an errant motorcyclist. Resulting in a broken arm, ribs, and severe lacerations and bruising to my left eye.I’m now recovering nicely. But concentrating is an issue some days.

So I’m easing myself back into maintaining my websites gradually. Which means it might take me a while to respond to recent posts.

As ever, if you feel your gout problem is urgent, I will try to respond quicker if you mention me. You mention someone by including an @ symbol immediately followed by their username. First, you can find the username by clicking a profile link and using the last part of the address. So to bring important matters to my attention, include @keith in your reply.

But do not abuse this. Because it is considered rude to casually use mentions unless you have exhausted every other means of getting a response.

If your problem is a technical one, relating to using my websites or linked services, then please mention @goutpal.

Take care, everyone.

PS, the answer is gout pain. Because those lovely paramedics give you morphine and other stuff to quickly end broken bone pain.

You should log in to GoutPal to reply to this topic.

If you need more information, get it from GoutPal’s Log-in Help.