GoutPal Notifications Service

Stopping Gout Together Forums Help My Gout! The Gout Forum GoutPal Notifications Service

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keith Taylor

Many of you who are reading this will have been notified by email. Specifically, via a Google service called FeedBurner. But I am replacing that service with GoutPal Notifications. NB: I have already switched this service for my main website – GoutPal.com. So if you used to be subscribed to that email update service, you will need to resubscribe to the new service.

The new notification service is integrated with the technical “back-end” for GoutPal.com. Where I do my writing and publishing. So when you go to subscribe, you will see a lot of features that are only relevant to programmers and technical authors. But just ask in the Gout Forum.

In the new service, you can get website notifications as well as emails. Also, for smartphone users, the mobile version can supply phone notifications. But if you have any problems accessing the new service, please ask in the Gout Forum.

Keith Taylor

Early feedback tells me that this is more complicated than it needs to be. So later today, I will announce an easier way to stay updated about gout.

Viewing 1 reply thread

The forum ‘Help My Gout! The Gout Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.