Find a Gout Rheumatologist

Rheumatologist recommendation in the northwoods

Stopping Gout Together Forums Help My Gout! The Gout Forum Rheumatologist recommendation in the northwoods

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Bruce Munson
      Participant

Does anyone know of a rheumatologist around Duluth Minnesota that is super gout savvy?
      Thanks

Most gout sufferers get great recovery plans from their family doctor. But there are many cases where you might need a rheumatologist:

1. Arthritis Sufferers with complicated symptoms need a rheumatologist for diagnosis.
      2. Gout Patients with treatment failure need a rheumatologist for expert gout recovery plans.
      3. Gout Students need rheumatologists to provide them with information about best practices and professional guidelines.

If you know a good gout doctor, please share your experiences by replying here.

Keith Taylor
      Participant

Hi Bruce,

This isn’t a personal recommendation – just a couple of Rheumatologists that list gout as a specialty around Duluth that I found from Google Gout:

Fernandez-Pokorny, Ana M.
      MD ACR Fellow Member, Female
      INSTITUTION
      The Duluth Clinic
      400 E Third Street 3rd Floor
      Duluth, MN
      US
      PHONE
      218-786-8888

Dr. Stephen L Hadley, MD
      RHEUMATOLOGY ASSOCIATES
      1000 E 1st St Ste 203
      Duluth, MN 55805
      (218) 249-6960

Dr Hadley also consults at:
      RAINY LAKE MEDICAL CENTER
      1400 Highway 71
      International Falls, MN 56649
      (218) 283-4481

Please let us know how you get on. Because I’m very interested in listing doctors who have helped gout patients.

Bruce Munson
      Participant

Thanks Keith!
      I certainly will

Viewing 2 reply threads

The forum ‘Help My Gout! The Gout Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.