THIS STOPPED MY GOUT!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I suffered from gout for 30 years. Tried everything. Was put on a statin for cholesterol and it got worse. It got to a point where I was limping almost everyday.
      My hair has been thinning lately and my wife purchased these jelly beans for hair, skin, and nails.
      Within 2 days of taking, I have not had any pain or any sign of gout.
      My guess is the high amount Biotin (B-7 or Vitamin H) has something to do with it. It has 6,000 mcg of Biotin which is 20,000% of RDA.
      The only other ingredient in these jelly beans which I have not taken before is Keratin 50mg. So it could be that as well.
      I am back to eating anything and drinking beer with no signs of flareups.
      Turns out, B-7 helps the body metabolize fats, carbohydrates, and protein.
      If it helps you, then it was worth it for me to share this. I have cried my last tears of pain from this horrible affliction. Hope it helps! Godspeed.

nobody
      Participant

Hello,
      Gout symptoms typically come and go for no apparent reason. This unfortunately leads people to get invested in a variety of magical cures which do not work and which are sometimes harmful when used for very long.
      It takes a long time to know if your gout symptoms are actually gone, and even then they might come back occasionally (especially during the first couple of years after starting a successful treatment and/or when consuming very few carbs). Additionally, were your symptoms actually gone for good, very high amounts of uric acid in your blood would still be a problem you shouldn’t neglect.
      A harmful amount of uric acid in one’s body is not caused by the consumption of reasonable amounts of beer, fats, carbs or proteins.

Viewing 1 reply thread

The forum ‘Help My Gout! The Gout Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.