BeneCheck Uric Acid Test Strip

Where is Benecheck Uric Acid meter Support?

Stopping Gout Together Forums Help My Gout! The Gout Forum Where is Benecheck Uric Acid meter Support?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Joseph Sigismonti
      Participant

I recently purchased a BeneCheck meter.

I haven’t received it yet but I am wondering where I can buy additional uric acid test strips.

I live in Arizona near Tucson.

Internet searches came up short for US distributors.

Rustygecko

Uric acid is useful?

Is uric acid useful? Its only use I believe is a way of getting rid of two waste products from metabolic breakdown. Is it useful to us?

Excellent article btw

[Posted via GoutPal Helpdesk ticket #2824 from Allopurinol Medication: Why It Hurts To Get Rid Of Gout.]

Keith Taylor
      Participant

Oh dear Joseph, this is not looking good. Because we’ve had this type of problem before. Which prompted me to make step 4 of my uric acid buying checklist:

4. Order a Blood Uric Acid Kit from a reputable supplier, who offers money-back guarantees and product support.

Certainly, I can’t remember if the Benecheck has ever officially been available in America. Though it is still supported in the UK, as far as I can tell. Because Gavin wrote about his Benecheck Uric Acid Meter. Also, he gave a link to the suppliers which seems to be valid. Unfortunately, that website is reporting out of stock for test strips.

The only other thing I can think of is to see if the package includes any information about ordering uric acid test strips when you receive it.

I’m sorry this is not very helpful Joseph. But please don’t give up. With or without a working test meter, I’m sure we can come up with a plan to control your gout effectively. So just ask if you need more help.

BeneCheck Uric Acid Test Strip

Which is easiest to find? Rocking horse dung or BeneCheck Uric Acid Test Strip?

Joseph Sigismonti
      Participant

Where can I buy BeneCheck uric acid test strips?

I just received my Benecheck tester and would like to know where I can buy additional uric acid test strips when I run out of the ones supplied with the tester. I’d also like to know how to get an ENGLISH version of the manual without having to commit to a subscription trail – the manual supplied is in a foreign language.

UASure USA
      Participant

Joseph,

If you are not able to receive support for your Benecheck meter, perhaps you would consider a UASure meter. It is the only meter approved for sale in the United States, and supplies/support are readily available.

Viewing 4 reply threads

The forum ‘Help My Gout! The Gout Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.