Improving Questions for Gout Sufferers is a discussion about clarifying Questions for Gout Sufferers.
This discussion is for all Gout Sufferers, and people who are interested in gout. It is about improving my information on GoutPal.com. If you want personal help deciding which type of gout sufferer you are, please ask in the gout forum.
GoutPal Gout Sufferer Types allow you to find relevant information quickly. Once you know which type you are, it’s easier to ignore irrelevant gout information. It’s easier to focus on the next best step for gout sufferers like you.
GoutPal Guidelines identify these Gout Sufferer Types:
- Just Interested
- You’re interested in some, or all, aspects of gouty arthritis.
- Gout Sufferer
- You have been diagnosed with gout.
- Arthritis Sufferer
- You have gout-like symptoms. But, you’re not sure if it’s gout, or a different form of arthritis.
- Secondary Gout
- You have gout that is caused by something that should be treatable.
- Gout Victim
- You are not doing anything meaningful to control your gout.
- Gout Recce (renaming from Waffler)
- You are deciding which is your best gout treatment plan.
- Gout Herbalist
- You are treating your gout with herbal medicine.
- Gout Foodie (renaming from Guzzler)
- You are making random diet changes without a healthy lifestyle plan.
- Gout Dieter
- You are improving your healthy lifestyle with a gout diet plan.
- Gout Patient
- You are taking gout medications without a confident, planned recovery schedule.
- Gout Champion
- You know your uric acid level is safe, and you’ve controlled your gout. Or, you’re confident that the plan you are following will give you safe uric acid and successful gout control within a few weeks.
Note that each type has it’s own discussion for improving help for that type. The discussion on this page is for organizing and identifying gout sufferer types as a whole.
First, can you identify which type of Gout Sufferer you are? If not, let’s discuss how I can improve my guidelines. Are you confused by my definitions? Do you think I’ve missed your type of gout sufferer? Please add your comments below.
If you can identify your Gout Sufferer Type, do my guidelines help you decide what to do next? What is the best way I can improve Questions for Gout Sufferers so that it helps you more?
Please remember: This discussion is about improving my information on GoutPal.com. For personal help deciding which type of gout sufferer you are, ask in the gout forum. If you want personal help about any aspect of gout, always ask in the gout forum.